Pt. Vidyadhar Mishra Saraswati Vidya Mandir Vigyan Evam Anusandhan Mahavidyalaya offers two year (full time) Bachellor Degree Course in Education.
||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
NOTE: In case of SC / ST / OBC candidate their are educational qualification relaxations and relaxation in age are applicable as per UP State Govt. norms.
Candidates must have passed Graduate degree with minimum 50 percent for GEN/OBC candidate and 45 percent for SC/ST candidate marks from a recognized university (Final year candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam).
The following self attested documents will be deposited along with application form:
- Photo State copy of the Marksheet of Intermediate Equivalent classes
- Photo State copy of Marksheet of High School/Equivalent classes
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) & Character Certificate of the last attended institution.
- Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer shall be required in case of Private Students.
- Caste and Income Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates.
- Weightage: Weightage will be given as per rule
- To ST/SC/OBC/PH Candidates
- To NCC Candidates having B & C Certificates
- To Sports Candidates
- To any special category as approved by University
As this institution is minority institution that is why 50% of the seats are allotted through the counseling conducted by the Govt. of U.P. and the remaining 50% of the seats are filled by an Entrance Test conducted by the college. The nature of the test is objective type and which consist of 150 Marks (General studies) 100 marks and Hindi of 50 marks.
B.ed Syllabus & Sessional Works
As per the govt. norms and as per the need of the students, the teaching is imparted for their holistic development.
In B.Ed. Course There are 6 (six) theory papers and two papers are of methodology of teaching.
It consists of Micro teaching and practice teaching.
Download syllabus for two year full time B.Ed. course.
Impart of studying in Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) One Year Full Time Degree Course, college offers following subjects.
- Teacher in Emerging Indian Socaity
- Development of Learner Teacher in Teaching Learning Process
- Development of Indian Education System
- Essential Education Technology of Management
- Methods of English
- Methods of Social Science
- Methods of Physical Science
- Methods of Biological Science
- Methods of Hindi
- Methods of Mathematics